Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A beautiful Sunday with Dr. Krishnamurty

 First time I met Dr. Krishnamurty on 15th October 2015. His uprightness endears him to truth loving people. He is a septuagenarian but sinks with all age groups easily.   He lives alone in fifth line of Srinagar colony, Vijayawada. He is a man with bundle of good qualities on top of them he has unflinching courage.

Dr. Krishnamurty with Bharatavarsha

                          ఉ. వంటిరి   జీవిత    మైనను   న్నెలు    దట్టము     కృష్ణమూ  ర్తికిన్ 

                          గొంటిని     ఆదివా     రమున    గొప్పర      సాత్మక      కావ్యమిం  టికిన్          

                          పంటల     పండగే       ఉదయ   మంతయు   వేడుక      మాటలం దునన్        

                           జంటగ     గానమే      నెరిపి   జాటెను     మెండుగ   మిత్రశీ    లతన్ 

Birds of a feather flock together. I like doctor Krishnamurty for his qualities. I wish I had all the qualities in full measure. His courage to confront a man when he wrong  and  speaking up to the face, enjoying reading Telugu, Loving other languages are highly worthy of admiration and emulation. He spends time in doing things he likes, particularly serving the patients. He takes money when it is given but does wait for it. Money is secondary. 

I was meeting him occasionally as long as I was in Vijayawada. Ever since I shifted to Vanukuru my interactions were quite limited. After four years I met him again on Sunday the 27th March. I cancelled all other jobs and made it a special program to meet him. I called him up on Sunday at 7.30 am he was doing pooja. He asked me to start at 8.30. I did so and reached him at 10.00 am with Bharatavarsha novel. Ultimately Bharatavarsha is in his hands!!!! I will never miss readers and lovers of Telugu wherever they are.


1 comment: