Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

German Language for vijayawada students - LBRC

Have you heard the phrase BLOODLESS WAR? It was the phrase used to describe Corona - a silent war presumably launched by china to establish itself as world power.

Eazy foreign language Institute at Benz circle beside Modern Supermarket is the first German Language Institute in Vijayawada.  EFL was established in 2009 in Vijayawada that provides Six foreign Languages under one roof. My consistent work in the field of foreign languages such as Publishing books, making videos and uploading in Youtube and writing blogs in German, French, Spanish and Italian  has paved way to the success of the students.

                      

My foreign languages learning and teaching was a Sleepless war a phrase similar  bloodless war.  I used this phrase much before the advent of Corona. I had only time for foreign languages, either reading or writing or making German or French languages videos for the learners or teaching. My teaching of foreign languages was not just limited to my institute.    I used to go all out to create awareness to students of various institutions and different ages.

Vignan University, Siddhartha college of Engineering 

Pottisriramulu college of Engg Vijayawada

Vasireddy venkatadri college of Engineering

LBRC college Mylavaram. 

17th Aug 2018 - Seminar at LBRC  and felicitation


This photo went missing for several years. I looked for it in 109 and 2020 but I did not find it. I got it accidentally while searching for another picture in Facebook. That led to the writing of this post. 

Frankly speaking Bharatavarsha  made me more sleepless than all the foreign languages put together.   It has made me a lover and a dreamer of sorts above all. 

  




 

2 comments:

  1. Entrepreneurs use people to earn money. Politicians use the people to get power. But teachers can make good people. Writers educate the people and can make to know what they are exactly and can give confidence to people to live with peace and happiness. This is what Sahitya learned from her guru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sahitya Priya inspires, guides and leads... Kudos!

    ReplyDelete