Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Books in 6 foreign languages - Etv

I need not say much about my social work which consists of repairing roads, free teaching  and writing useful books and distributing them to students. I want to help the society at least in a small way. I have been doing this without any business motives since 2012.

 Etv came to know about my work and proposed a television Interview. I never thought of an interview. I thought they would publish an article in the newspaper. They fixed this Sunday's  program  a week ago (last Sunday.) Since then I started printing  many of my old books, framed my certificates and awards which were left in huge neglect. I shuttled between vijayawada and Vanukuru 2 to three times a day. My work made me restless and tense. But It gave me huge satisfaction. With out this interview I would not have seen the valuable things which I tossed in dust long back. I could present all the books I have written in the six languages. Thanks to Etv.   

7 comments:

  1. Hearty congratulations. Very happy to hear this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your contribution towards all languages in an integrated manner is priceless sir...

      Delete
    2. Well wishers like you have positive influence that actually make these things happen.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations sir and wish you all the best. Hope, with your efforts lot of parents will be proud to see their kids communicate in different languages. Great work sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your feedback Madhubala garu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary Sir. Your contribution to the Society in general and students in particular is really praiseworthy. Your stupendous work make the parents happy as their loved children would be able to Communicate in different languages. Congratulations on your achievements and great work to the Society as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your contribution towards welfare of the society & Publishing 6 foreign books are good achievements

    ReplyDelete