Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Friday, November 16, 2012

Education - My peripatetic life

Travel from place to place working for short time is called  peripatetic.    
I was more in student mode when I began my career as a trainer  and visiting professor. I worked for nearly 50 colleges in North and South India. I recall my rewarding experiences of my peripatetic life as trainer. 


My Experience is my best Education 
and my Education of Experience is Edification. 
It is true light in which I could see myself and the world.
The power of adaptation and people's skills
can not be learnt otherwise are gifts of this
peripatetic life....


Director Mr. Guha and Ms.Jyothi  and The Students of Rai Business School are unforgettable.


                             
MY PROG AT IPEM GAZIABAD ON PROFESSIONAL SKILLS




ASSOCIATION IS TEMPORARY BUT RELATION IS PERMANENT. THE RELATION AND CONTACTS ARE  STILL FLOWING LIKE A PERENNIAL  RIVER...


 WITH MY FRIEND PROF. RAVI CHANDRA




Sophisticated institute good milieu,
human touch. I can not forget the nice treatment given by Srividya nikethan.





      Success asks no questions.

Interactive Training Sessions
for students seeking challenging 
careers is more to do with learning 
than teaching. 







                                                                                   

MIT Morabad- Utterpradesh



Oh! Education
what power your are!!
what glory and what peace you are!!!
what a pain you are!
what a joy  you are!! 







Education is poor with out experiencing
Education is "le grand Voyage de la vie"
Enjoy the rich taste of education.
Up! up my friend, 
hurry up for Education.


                         
At Gnanabharati University
  Bangalore with Dr.Shivaji 




  LIFE'S EXPERIENCE 


Understanding lessons 
is not whole but a part 
understanding people 
endurance in adversity 
courage and confidence 
with them education is
experience of  life and 
life's experience to be 
discovered in a life time.





              
  PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE

 Education is an opportunity
   to step on to the right path
   to meet the eminent people
   to feel their excellence and
   spend rest of life in pursuit
   of the same.


NIIT Hyderabad Accent Training  Classes 

2 comments:

  1. This is really a great post! At Costa Rica Spanish language school they believe that the students should be made to feel at ease and should be encouraged so that they gain confidence in speaking a foreign language. They emphasise on professionalism of their staff that they are warm and friendly providing students a positive environment.

    ReplyDelete