Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Thursday, February 3, 2022

The Extraordinary - Poem

 BHARATAVARSHA continues to receives honors and accolades. 

Wednesday,  3rd Feb 2022

Felicitation - AB AB Rhyme Scheme

I went to Pamarru for my blues to bury

fortunately met the extraordinary

In my poesy I have him engaged 

in minutes he has my passion gauged 

with a plan he left for the afternoon

but returned with his friends soon

The three are true language lovers

they have brought lovely flowers

they loved the language so much

they praised the poesy in full pitch 

It was a program of felicitation

That is nothing but their admiration 

7 comments:

  1. This is a great reflection of your passion that leaves indelible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are out of the ordinary. I feel very lucky to meet people with full of active love for the language and music. Thank you sir.

      Delete
  2. Felicitation is to show our admiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir poetry and beauty are always makes peace when I read this poem its something beautiful breaks my ❤️ heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is beauty in your poetry sir! I really appreciate the effort you have contributed to your blog!❤️💐 It's really lovable to read this beautiful poem☺️.Thank you so much for sharing this poem with us....😇

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir this poetry is really extraordinary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir this poetry is really lovable

    ReplyDelete