Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Civil honour to Bharatavarsha

 This is my experience at Poranki.

There is a tradition of book circulation ( giving and taking books from customers) in Janu's fashions. The sales assistant was interactive and talkative. He took me to the book rack and introduced the tradition of book circulation . He asked me to select a book I like. I selected a book and told him that I too want to contribute one of my books Bharatavarsha. The owner of the fashion house Sri. Brahmaji who is highly educated is also an admirer of Telugu language. He learned about Bharatavarsha from his assistant and asked to sing a song from Bharatavarsha. So I sang the title song.


No comments:

Post a Comment