Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Monday, May 9, 2022

French German Free training - ETV

It happened in 2022.  The same thing happened in 2019. 

Eazy foreign languages French and German students spoke on DD Saptagiri way back in 2019. I remember Mrs. Ewa  from Poland and other five Indian students  who spoke in a row in Vijayawada Doordarshan Studio on the occasion of New year 2019. Off course I too had the opportunity to speak along with my students.The video is still available in Youtube.   It was a great joy. By then I never guessed that I a time will come for me to speak on ETV but the time has come. 


Why Etv visited Vanukuru?

After three years yesterday on 8th May 2022 Etv visited Vanukuru recognizing my record achievement of writing 60 books in 6 languages and my service to village students. Now I am teaching vanukuru Gosala and Madduru students who are learning French , German and Spanish. 

Vanukuru French student speaking on Etv

How long did it take to reach this position?

I started visiting village schools in 2012 and I am continuing the practice even now. I stated writing in 2008. I am still continuing the practice.  It took enormous efforts, sleepless nights to reach this position. 

 

 Is Teaching free to village students something great?

No, it is neither great nor an act of charity. It is an act of widening my heart along with mind. Learning languages enlarges mind but teaching free or serving enlarges heart. I want mind and heart both. 

Now I am teaching French and German to the students in Vanukuru a village near Vijayawada. I thank the parents for sending their children and Etv for showcasing  my work. 

   


3 comments:

  1. You are a man with commitment. Your sincere effort and dedication deserves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to be a student of you. Anywhere I am I will come back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. . May your life shine in the light of your love. Thanks for your love and affection

    ReplyDelete