Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

My wife burst into laughter

"Changing Environment in Foreign languages"  This is the program on the 5th July 2022 on  Doordarshan Saptagiri. It is not a live  program.  The recording was scheduled at 2.00 in the afternoon.  I reached the studio in time. The anchor of the program Ms. Gayatri came from Guntur.  But the recording began at 3.00 pm. There is a big delay in the program. What has happened that caused the delay? 

Venkat Poolabala

An unforgettable incident took place which engenders laughter. I went to DD studio many times before, but such incident had never happened before. When I was starting to the studio, the DD authorities  called me as usual and cautioned me not to wear blue color shirt for the program, as the background in the studio is blue.  Due to almost everyday programs in the previous week, all my shirts are used.  I had only one shirt  which has light sky blue flowers. I thought I would do for the program. That has created a big problem. I had to change the upper.  The shirt and blazer belong to the news reader. When I told my wife what happened, at first she was angry later burst into laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment