Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Friday, January 19, 2024

Literature has its value - strange experience

Literature has its value. 

I am improving my Celebrated Novel Bharatavarsha spending all my holidays, sitting still at the table boiling my brain. I have no rest in the day nor proper sleep at night.  Even during the sleep my mind unconsciously thinks of Chandassu (the poetic meter) and words.  

The novel gives me immense pleasure. 

 Immeseurable pain.

 Unfathomable emotions.


My experience with Bharatavarsha on 18th Jan 2024

I started to SRM univesity at 9.00 am on 18th Jan. I went to SRM University for the first timeon receiving invitation for the university. I had the pleasure of the company of my wife. I dropped her at her mother's place Yerrabalem which is on the way to SRM University.

I had a great confusion to find the route to the University from there.
I was lucky to get a man who was going to MANDADA which is so near the University. He is a middle aged man who saw the novel Bharatavarsha in th car. He came to know about the Novel. He was overjoyed to touch the novel. While getting down at his destination he was touching my feet for giving the world such a great work. 

I was astonished.  Literature has great value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment