Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Friday, September 27, 2019

Meaningful Minutes - Social Work - Poolabala

Olas de alegría!
On 25 September 2019 on the occasion of World Pharmacist day I had the opportunity to deliver a personality development talk that left the campus electrified.
Personality development program at Vijaya college of Pharmacy
Exhausted with Exhaustive PPT but Execution thrilled them all.


When I started to the college at 2.00 pm I had been working for several hours without a moment's rest. I am totally exhausted when The day was very rainy but not gloomy. I was driving my car on Machilipatnam highway. It was drizzling. I played my favourite song. I also made a short video of the rainy weather through the car windshield. It is a song  that rouses titillates my senses Passion grows with rain and becomes more intense when heard during car ride.


The song cheered up my mood as it had always been. I entered the college fresh and the program started on time at 3.00 pm. I began my talk with a simultaneous slide show that comprises 150 sides.  


The College Atmosphere Recharged me
The Principal and the administrative head have ushered the way to the program. Both the students and faculty are so pleasing and cooperative. I told them in advance it is not at all related to professional development but rather personal development or inner development. In the beginning the enthusiasm was lurking but as the talk advanced with PPT,  interest loomed large in their bright faces. They not only participated but also enjoyed the personality development program.

The End of the program was felicitation but the best part of the program was the Whatsaap message which reads " The best ever personality development program I ever had" from a faculty member. It has made my day. I have forgotten all the stress. It makes me work even more.

5 comments:

  1. Never want to miss your PD classes Sir this time wish to assist you

    ReplyDelete
  2. this article is very useful to all your students.because your article is very nice sir.we are lucky sir, because we are all your students .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article is very nice Sir.We will expect some more from you Sir..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article is very useful to students & Faculty members,And the moment you said "advance it is not at all related to professional development but rather personal development",It is great words to hear sir.

    ReplyDelete