Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Monday, May 23, 2022

Inspiration - sonnets

 1.Thumbs up

Thumbs up no matter what comes up

Kick the problems down and jump up

Little bit of money little bit of honey

Little bit of luck saves any dummy  








If you've money in your pocket 

you can fly like a rocket

If you have little bit of luck

you can never get stuck

              

Thumbs up no matter what comes up

kick the problems down and jump up

If you have couple of songs in your head

you can merrily sing and go ahead


If you don't have money try your luck

If luck doesn't work rely on work, 

work never fails never work chuck

work brings both money and luck


Thumbs up no matter what comes up

kick the problems down and jump up


     2.When Dreams fail

Sometimes fair horses do trail in races

should brazen jockeys wail and lose faces

frozen rain balls from the sky hails

powerful gales rave and do stop the sails

sometimes beautiful dreams do fail

don't let your heart with the dreams fail 

dry your failed dreams on the rail

don’t cry, rail your senses if they are frail 

After all, yellow leaves from the trees fall

Water in seas, in vapor form to sky sail 

All men in old age should accept time’s call

Build a wall to bothering dreams or drive a nail

Don’t your heart with dreams overload

Sensitive heart might anytime explode



   3.Substance 

Love is distant hill
Love is Life's thrill  
not a routine drill
True love has the will

Love is summer's song
Love is spring's bang
Its road is hard and long
smile and sing and walk along

If something went wrong
It moment's ping-pong
choose a different song 
and try to get along

when love has the substance
it never looks for distance

           
               4.Silence

Thou art silence!  Are  you a doctor or a saint?
I don't know but you are a beautiful paint
why dewllest thou in the far away forest?
why lingerest thou on the lofty hill crest?

thou art silence! Are you a king or a queen?
I don't know but you are royal and clean
why reignst thou the lake and mountain?
why springst thou like a splendid fountain?

Thou art silence thine eye is surveillance
Thou art to wounded mind the ambulance
When mortal man can't cross mind's border 
Thou bringst  mind into souls order

Silence is mind's best forest 
troubled souls rest on its breast


             5. Balderdash 

You cried too much for me, poor fellow!
Balderdash ! the leaf is turning yellow!
You meditated for me since childhood 
Balderdash ! you  lost it in wild-wood

knowing that I am in every tomorrow
you looked for unknown tomorrow
you heat's a burrow and mind so narrow
you lost the present for struggle and sorrow


Remember today is your birthday
Balderdash! don't think future today
I bid farewell at your birthday party
Balderdash! don't make life dirty 

Remember I'm no more after sixty
Relax and live your life hearty 


      6. Present pledge

Future future oh my future
You're my goal said my teacher
I didn't know who you are
I walked the road far and far

when I flung my youthful wing
my heart your cheerful song sang
in the sweet melodious tone
on hope's horizon you're clearly shone

After decades of flight you're still vary far
But I can't quit the fight I am still in war
Future future you are nowhere near
future future I found you in my fear

For you I drudge and drudge, and present impledge
Now I pledge to remove life's wedge sitting on present's edge  





              7. Life

Passions like fashions are inflammable 
They are truly intrepid and untamable  
They often grow out of boundary
while desire burns in spirit's foundry 

Before youth melts, use your sense
don't wait in dark at youth's expense 
let not love in heart condense
remove the watchful eye's fence

When there is no light at tunnel's end
why not in tunnel's silence spend
a few moments with your fair friend 
don't let loneliness like life pretend 

Don't cry life is slipping out of hand
cuz life can't be totally planned




          8.Half naked

How long have you woven
like a weaver bird the beautiful nest 
of love but why you keep it in oven?
Have you lost the zest or is it love's test?

My heart has suffered like a bird
I felt awkward and half naked 
Yet  I could not utter a single word
I know your love's half baked


Oh you called me for the love feast
What are you boiling on the stove
perhaps I am the sacrificial beast
cuz it's nothing but my long strained love


My love once purely a flood
Now became food, oh my love's dead!!

 ( not aimed at criticizing anybody )


                  9. Pain
 
Like the hot sun in the summer noon
It pricks your mind like a harpoon
sounds like a gloomy tune of a bassoon 
with  universal measuring spoon

God gives pain to every creature
Pain is just the standard feature
and a perfect meter that clearly says
that how a man can his life face


you can not immediately kick it out 
You can not instantly block it out
there is only one way to get out
walk alone in wilderness and shout

look at your response to pain
wait patiently until it drain
don't stretch and strain
slowly use your brain

Never in life choose wine 
lest your health should decline 

  

                            10.  Exile

when people around are concerned only about hunger
and always run around money and their nights murder
when they have no time to look at you and smile
when a friend smiles not to smile but to beguile

Why worship social media in the name of friendship
why not make your craftsmanship  the space ship
and go into exile after all what beauty is left in society
why should you live with all stress and insecurity


Pissed are the artists who live among stupids like dunces
Blessed are the nomads who wander in unknown places
Fortunate are those who hear their own heart's drums
Stones are better then crooked friends who sit like mums

with crooks gems can not shine like gems 
embrace exile, this is truth my verse hums







 

 
 






2 comments:

  1. బ్రతకడానికి డబ్బు అవసరం. అలాగని డబ్బు సంతోషాన్ని ఇవ్వదు. ఉన్నంతలో కలో గంజో తాగి ఒకరి కోసం ఒకరు బతికే బతుకులో ఆనందం ఉంది.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Thumbs up no matter what comes up
    Kick the problems down and jump up'
    are my favorite lines sir.

    ReplyDelete