Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Friday, December 23, 2022

Poolabala - Social service

Writing  huge novels from 1000 to1500 pages is more laborious than repairing roads but people don't care. They ignore intellectual work. People can recognise the physical labour easily. They are great. I consider this work  a sweet way to say good bye to 2022. 


What it really takes to work for the people? 

I stopped my bike and gathered the broken bricks carried them to the potholes. 

I know I have to crush them and level them. I know I have no hammer. 

I went abegging. I found the hammer. He is far away from the potholes.

I know that must borrow the hammer. I know that people can not trust a stranger.

Do you know what I did I parked my bike and gave him the key. 

Now you know what it takes to do social work. 

Anybody who wants road repairs please call.
Poolabala - 9700899409

                                              Broken Bricks and Hammer

                                             Mending paths needs no banner

                                             Time can put me under scanner

                                            But cann't change the man and manner

No comments:

Post a Comment