Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Driving through the Rain

Sunday 30th June, we started at 6.00 A.M by car to visit Mylavaram Venkateswara Temple. Mylavaram is somewhere around 80 km one way from my village Vanukuru.  The weather is wet. It was drizzling througout the day.  Driving through the rain is one of the most beauful expereiences that delights our mood. 

It was  semidark when I left my village.  I was driving slowly without hurry. After all it was Sunday and we were going to Temple. I had a throat problem. At Benz  circle I stopped the car and Laxmi bought some strepcils. We started again. The roads were wet and the vehicles were absolutely few. I drove relaxedly.  After we crossed the Ibrahimpatnam the roads were partially submerged with water in some places. I cut through the stagnant rain water. 

At 8.30 we reached the temple.  There were only three devotees. We rounded the temple peacefully. We had whole hearted Darshan. We spent good time with God in the temple.  I remembered Shandanasastry (the writer of Tulabharam Telugu drama) whose songs are familiar in Telugu cinema. I also remembered the Rameswarasastry ( father of Viswanatha Satyanarayana). Both are good devotees and true believers of God. Both breathed last in temples. philosophical and spiritual thoughts rocked me. They reminded me that life is transitory ( very temporary) 


Later we took photos in the temple complex and outside the temple. We resumed our backward journey at 9.30. ON the  way I saw pre-fabricated containers houses. I was in search of them. I believed it was God's miracle. I stopped the car met the man at the place. Took his number and took photos of the spacious container houses. 


When the car reached Vijayawada we had the last soujourn at Fortune Muralipark Hotel.  My favourite place was Durga vilas hotel. When I lived in the city we often ate there on Sundays. Again after so long I could eat there. It was really fortunate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment