Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

1000 moons - Rhyme Royal

The 7 lined poem, Rhyme Royal, has three sets - a tercet and two couplets (ABA BB CC) 


         Rhyme Royal

1.Moonlight's bloosom 

Below the moonlight soft and yellow A

The gloss of you body is awsome  B 

The shine in your cheeks is mellow A

With the beauty of your bulged bosom  B

You are magnificient moonlight blossom B

 The beauty your provocative midriff   C

The pefume of your body makes me stiff  C



        2. Honeycomb

The thin transparent  top  can't constrain

the rhythm of your  rotund young bossom.  

under the thin moonlight veil my eyes strain

My mind longs to make the  twosome

Your beauty makes my heart too dum

The moon hid behind the clouds of foam

come let us drink from the honeycomb


3. Love More

Let the charming night slowly wear

bring her warming desire to the fore

open the door of your heart and gear

And share the honey more

Night is young and still more

While youth moves on don't stare

Let world think anything what we care


4. Divine guest

 True love has umpteen twists. 

 It is not detered by time's tests 

It is a boat that stands tempests

time may life rubbish and gloat

It can't love finish it is ready afloat

Love is a bird in the chest's nests

Lovers are earth's divine guests


5. The Back of a Brunette

what rules the man's mind

what often media rewind

what looms large on internet

what locks man's eyes like fret

Is nothing but the back of a brunette

for which man spends without regret

God has man's mind preset


       6. Love- Lust

O love you are life's chief demand

life and death are at your command

but why hangst thou with lust

until the life becomes dust

O lust why destroy life's merit

Let life noble qualities inherit

spare the noble love from discredit


          7. Time

O time! thou art fate's hand

thou art so slippery like sand

though dost like sand slippest

though dost life empty makest

thou art life's lucky toss

thou canst life in gold emboss

thou canst even the gods boss


       8. Writing fest

To write is my never ending quest

I write to fulfill my inner thirst

My next dream is to be the biggest

I know it is the great conquest

 I must strive to be the best at first

I am not just writing but writing with jest

So I don't need rest every day is a fest


      8. Goal

O goal thou art a surreal dream 

of fact and fantacy that beam

the endless efforts like a stream

whose direction makes life supreme

people scream when you are extreme

but I must work up into steam

until I achieve my dream


         9. Insecurity

O insecurity flowing like electricity

in my nerves you batter my sanity

your force rips my world apart

you often stop my car in the start

I always my journey restart 

O God give him a bit of human heart

Or Kindly some kindness him impar


10. Heaven's Keys

When it was a young plant 

It was weak and a bit slant 

we thouhgt it was a blunder

Time has thrown us asunder

 

We thought such plant waste

worried we planted it in haste

we had to wait years three

the first blossom made us free


We joined hands and hearts too

and worked hard as it grew

We never thought it'd be tree 

So huge, lovely after twenty three


The plant once looked ordinary 

now became a cool sanctuary

It is a symbol of love and peace

It has hidden the heaven's keys


What once looked like a blunder 

Now became the world's wonder.

11. What a grace

Oh Timpani! what a grace! 
Thou art possess a lovely face  
But thou art a stigma on human race,
Thou art youth's beautiful flower 
Thy beauty has commanding power
Thou art a  god's perfect art
Thou art sans human heart. 

12. Dread

Forget not your passion in dread 
ask your dumb heart to speak
why you always worry about bread.
too much thinking makes you weak
Don't  be in your heart a meek
Why in remote valley hide
enjoy life before the  love died

13 







1 comment: