Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Saturday, September 12, 2015

IELTS - Vijayawada

I do voluntary work in my free time. I search for free time. I believe such voluntary work brings relations. I do such voluntary work for relations. I  taught in this institution for relations not for money. Service brings friends. I still believe and carry out but it is a big mistake to think that all whom you serve become friends. After meeting hundreds of people you can get a friend who really likes reading. 

Association is Temporary Relation is Permanent

The picture shows students of IELTS. I went here to teaching them with a hope to discover good teacher student relations.  Teaching is  learning. Teaching is not a profession but duty. Profession is a paid responsibility but duty is a moral responsibility. Mother gives birth but teacher gives life. Life demands knowledge. Teaching is not so simple as it looks. A teacher should first motivate the students to work honestly and be open to new knowledge. The teacher should relate to the students honestly lest the student should not maintain relation with the teacher. Without student teacher relation learning doesn't happen. 

Knowledge is the best gift and it is the inexhaustible treasure. The knowledge given by the teacher will be useful not only to you but to people around you provided you have the right attitude. I love what  Vivekananda said " As long I teach so long do I learn." I want to  say "  As long as I teach so long do I love the students. 

1 comment: