Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, June 13, 2021

The exphonic writer

I recovered from the weakness. I am in pink of health again. The writer in me woke up again. This time I have decided to write a novel in German - a beautiful story.  

Any author who writes in a foreign language is called ex-phonic writer. I have joined the (list of) world ex-phonic writers after writing a novel in French. Now I am going to write  a novel in German. But I must write the same German novel  in English simultaneously because I have my  readers who can not read German. 

 విదేశీభాషల్లో రచనలు చేసేవారిని ఎక్స్ ఫోనిక్ రైటర్స్ అంటారు.

ఒక రచయిత ఆరు  భాషలో రచనలు చేయడం అరుదు . గూగుల్ లో చూస్తే ఎక్స్ ఫోనిక్ రైటర్స్ దాదాపు ఒక వంద మందిజాబితా కనిపిస్తుంది.  అందులో రెండు లేదా మూడు భాషల్లో రచనలు చేసేవారిని మాత్రమే చూస్తాము.  అందుకే ఆరు భాషలు  అరవై  పుస్తకాలు  అనే రెండు మాటల్లో నన్ను పరిచయం చేసుకుంటాను.   


 

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear this.All the best sir and thank you for writing in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It is a short novel nearly 200 pages. You will find it easy to read like Anveshana. But the subject brings new light on the burning problem of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your creative works.

    ReplyDelete