Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Thoughts of Freedom - sonnets

      1.Freedom after Marriage

Most men are not wise freedom-wise 

 Freedom comes only to the wise

Men after marriage their whole life resize

They submit their secrets to their prize

Later  man becomes a mouse in the device

The wife can then suitable music devise

 Man should spend remaining life in dance  

dancing to wife's tune he hardly gets a chance

for freedom except now and then a glance

He glances sideways but can hardly advance

Slowly  man begin working on wife's goals

who otherwise trolls and controls 

Most men are not wise freedom wise 

Freedom comes only to the wise


                  2. Day Dream

Freedom before marriage is an ice cream

Marriage is every young man's dream

But freedom after marriage is a day dream

for man or woman  freedom is supreme


Marriage is a scheme freedom is not its theme

After marriage starts wife's despotic regime

you must comply with her orders extreme

or you are scorched in her eye's ultra violet beam


Later it's no help even if you apply Burnal cream

after marriage freedom is  simply  day dream

Marriage makes woman a queen and enhances esteem

it makes man a guard and driver and gives him steam


If married people claim freedom without  shy

trust them because they have freedom lie



        3.Slavery comes in guise


Slavery comes in guise, Slavery comes twice

with a nasty dead end job or  wrong marriage ties

For sure  they form  life's unimaginable burden

They pull curtain to fun and make life uncertain


 Youth that seems shining in corporate jobs

for sure realize  slavery in midnight sobs 

A young man whose goal is foreign country

for sure he realizes what freedom is on his reentry

into his own country


O young man why do you hate your roots

Discover  your culture and enjoy its fruits 

Don't be nuts never pick nuts in farther farm

there is no harm to stay warm in your farm


Nothing goes wrong if you stay here and eat rice

Many people who went abroad paid the price


       4.Freedom of Speech


Where are you Freedom of speech 

You are out of commoner's reach

You are  meant for the neo-rich 

the poor man can't a rich man touch

with his freedom of speech 


How well designed you are 

How well defined you are

You lie in code book very far

How pretty you are like a star


You can speak truth for truth's sake

If you the mafia lords angry make 

it might the country shake or put it at stake

Snow den might realize it is a big mistake 


Take enough of freedom of speech 

Lest it should your life impeach  


                   5. Advice


Mr. Husband

Who the hell your freedom snatches?

When you  serve batches after batches

and sit tired looking at your scratches

How the hell she  freedom snatches?


You have the right to loosen and relax 

How can she your right to freedom tax 

when you relax and eat some snacks

Tell me who the hell that attacks

 Be a freeman kick your lady boss

 you don't need this job or its gloss 


Mr. Friend

The lady boss is my niece

whom I married in caprice

I can neither this job resign

nor I can a moment recline. 



          6.Life's thunder


Don't think too much of freedom

until it generates serious boredom

If  freedom is your spurious need

It can certainly be a serious weed


don't vainly for freedom search 

Freedom doesn't some people  match

Don't act free, while searching for ration

It comes from man's deep passion


If you to money surrender 

and simply yourself render

people your freedom plunder

don't beg freedom. It's a blunder


 Freedom is a wonder

 It is the life's thunder


  7.What freedom means

I have no freedom, it is a pity

I want to live in a big city

but I am in a small middle town

I never asked my father for his crown

Always why does he at me frown

His frown keeps my spirits down

I never asked for his kingdom

I am only obsessed with freedom 

Freedom means a lot to the teens 

it is not just limited to jeans 

its Harley Davidson and a gun

Poor dad can't understand his son

I am currently in small town in prison

when I come out I pursue my vision

 

8.Freedom comes tomorrow

My dear coward and half dead head

Your spirit of freedom can not go ahead 

If your heart is filled with sheer fear

Don't waste for freedom a single tear 


Mere worry can't bring freedom near

Freedom is meant for whose head is clear

whose blood in heart can be the source

of courage to encourage freedom's course


you either compromise or economize

And you think that you are wise 

Unless you brace up your bravery

what embraces you is only slavery


 wait for it, no one can freedom buy or borrow

write it on the wall  "freedom comes tomorrow"


        9.Freedom is heaven


Early this morning escaped a thought of mine   

perhaps it belongs to  Kolar gold mine  

with that my personality could be reshaped

without that my mind will be scraped 


It's thought of freedom I must unearth

It is that thought that gave me rebirth

without that I am a living death

soon my search became a research


I searched  the coral reef,  the mountain cliff,

finally I ended my long search with a sniff

I realized and stopped looking for it outside

I started feeling the freedom from inside


fortunately I found two things inside

Yes, freedom and heaven are inside


10.   Spiritual Freedom 


Earth is his seat sky is his shelter 

He doesn't care summer or winter

He is the sage in meditation

nothing can disturb his concentration


It is the bleak morning of  October

His bare body has a serious exposure

to cold all the day that on the rock lies

It is night fall he hasn't opened his eyes


He sits like a rock on  a rock

He counts not the clock

Day and night he doesn't distinguish

He hasn't had a simple wish


He doesn't even think of freedom

That is the absolute spiritual freedom

















No comments:

Post a Comment