Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Friday, September 16, 2022

Time premium, heart Gold

I am a member of the BoS of Krishna University. On 14th September I was  invited to participate in Board of Studies meeting to discuss M.A Literature syllabus.  One can participate online but I prefer to go to the University in person. There are two  reasons for going personally.  The first reason is my book second reason is my wife. 

                            

 I met Dr. Dilip, Professor of English, Chairman of Board of Studies and gave my novel Bharatavarsha. I had sent him my sonnets before I met him. I  solicited him for his foreword to my English sonnets (14 lined poems). His time is Premium. His heart is Gold. He has not only accepted but also given me his feedback. Surprisingly he read Bharatavarsha randomly and sent me this message

"I have also glanced randomly at your work of epic length and found some discourse on the extramarital affairs of celebrities. Besides showing your awareness of the biographical details of the literary giants, it testifies to your tolerant and genial attitude towards Life and literature. Hats off to you sir and thank you once again for the gift of the book."

                                   

The second reason is my wife's passion for Temples. She wanted to have Darshan of Sri Panduranga swamy at Chilakalapudu. I have started at 7.30 in the morning. It was a wonderful sunny morning. The nature was enchanting. The ride was not too long not too short it was just enough. It quenched my driving thirst and offered her travelling pleasure. The meeting began at 11.00 as scheduled and lasted for two hours and finished at 1.00 PM.

The return journey was at wind speed. I drove the car between 100 and 120. I never drove car at such a great speed for such a long time. We reached Vanukuru in an hour. This journey has left behind sweet memories and good luck  - feedback and selfie with a great professor, blessings of God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment