Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Monday, January 23, 2023

My festivals 2023

People do things they like in their leisure.  Festivals offer good leisure.  Some people visit shrines. Some people visited relatives to strengthen their relations. Books, Roads and Social work,  are my relations. I have strengthened my relations with  them during Sankranthi festival.

Blood donation


Repairing and clearing road ( at night)


Printing the first volume of my novel

And shopping with my  wife at Sonovision





2 comments:

  1. You are unique. You are such a nice person. I pray to god to give you health, wealth and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your social committment is exemplary.your service to literature and service to society will inspire many people.

    ReplyDelete