Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A felicitation by great people

When I look back at 21 st February 2022 from 2023 Feb 21st I find myself at a great height of Literary and Achievement. I must say that it is neither the summit nor my goal as I have to go a long way.  On Feb 2022 I received the biggest felicitation from the most reputed college ( Siddhartha MBA college) in the largest auditorium with fullest students. On Feb 2022 I was among the students and professors.  But on 21 Feb 2023 I was among many renowned wrters, poets and artists. I was on the Dais with the Education Minister of the State, President of AP state official language and President of AP Edictor's Association. 

I was only one the Siddhartha MBA College located within the campus of VR Siddartha Engineering College, Vijayawada felicitated on International Mother Tongue Day 2022. 

I was one among the many accomplished poets, writers and singers congrigated at hotel IRIS PRIME, Gandhinagar Vijayawada on International Mother Tongue Day 2023.


Poolabala with Sahitya Academy Chairperson Smt. P. Srilakshmi
 
  

In one way  2023 is superior a step ahead of 2022  because 2023 has showered on me STATE HONOUR. The felicitation in the presence of State Sahitya Academy Chairperson Smt. P. Srilakshmi is highly memorable. Her speech on this day shows her real love of her Mother tongue. That is unforegettable.

 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Happy to hear this. You deserve it sir

    ReplyDelete