Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Friday, October 22, 2021

స్నేహ బంధము ఎంత మధురము

Il y a 35 ans, nous étudions ensemble dans une petite école. Je l'ai découvert il y a une semaine. J'ai visité sa maison aujourd'hui. nos formes se sont fanées en trois décennies mais heureusement notre amitié ne s'est jamais fanée. elle est intact.

                                          

35 years ago we studies together in a small school. I discovered him a week ago. I visited his house today.  Our forms faded over three decades but fortunately our friendship never faded.  It is intact(ఎలె ఆంతాక్త్- french)

comment est-ce possible?

Récemment, j'ai rejoint le groupe de mes amis d'enfance. il y a trente diables. Tu peux imaginer.  Aujourd'hui je suis allé chez un ami d'enfance. J'ai passé de beaux moments avec lui. Ma femme et sa femme sont devenues de bons amis. ma femme a acheté des oranges et les a présentées. Elle lui a également présenté un livre. nous avons pris des photos.


How is this possible? 

Recently I joined the group of my childhood friends. There are thirty devils. Well! you can imagine the fun!  Today I went to my childhood friend. I spent beautiful moments with him. My wife and his wife became good friends. My wife bought oranges and presented them. She also presented her a book. we have taken pictures. 


3 comments:

  1. The most memorable days in everyone's life was school days only. It is a great experience to meet childhood friends. God bless both families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you with a wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know god bless me or not. But your blessings gives me the power and confidence.

      Delete