Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Six languages - Sixty books

Like a fruit is known by the tree heart is known by the book. My books reveal my heart. I have written 60 books. Out of these 60 books some  are published. A few of them are released for reasons well in your guess

 Books like Greek mythology are written to read and wonder, Lalipatalu (lullabies ) are written just for joy. They are just like whistling for yourself. 

Novels like Anveshana 2020 are written to entertain others. Venkatadhipa ( sanskrit poetry) and Mahakavi (counter revolution poetry) are written with a spirit of competing and to display my strength.   

Mr. Krishnanraju, the chief editor of Journalist  English magazine gave me an opportunity to write English  articles in his Journalist magazine. I wrote small articles and special articles like articles on Hud Hud Cyclone, interviews on famous personalities like Mr. Buddha Prasad, and Mr. Turlapati Kutumbarao, scientists, musicians, and God men. It was a great experience.     

Then came into my life Mr. Gopi the editor of Hans India. He encouraged me to write a feature article providing a column in the Hans India. New wave - Poolabala. si the name of the article.   I have written better articles on National and International affairs. It was a fulfilling experience. 

When I met Mr. Krishnayya  the head of Deepthi Prachuranalu  I had many unpublished books on foreign languages. He published all my foreign languages books. That served as good motivation.          I wrote more books on foreign language there after.

My major works are language courses , small stories and poetry.   Until I fell in love  I was writing but very sluggishly. Love ignites anyone. Nobody is beyond love. I can not reveal who I loved and what      I loved,  my work can reveal how much I loved. Bharatavarsha is undisputedly and  undoubtedly one of the world's biggest literary works. It is also a musical treat and  a perhaps tearful adieu too.  

In 2023  I will bring out of my books in printed form. Here is the list of my sixty books. 

1. Moonlight stories – English & Telugu

Wonder kids - English

Science fiction English

Science fiction Telugu

Save earth - English

French made easy

French for children

French for Teenagers

French Essays

10. French idioms

French proverbs

English proverbs

Foreign phrases

French pictorial vocabulary

Spanish pictorial vocabulary

1000 Spanish nouns and usage

1000 English proverbs

Dynamics of English speech

English conversations

20.  Fifty English essays

 Basic visual vocabulary

Advanced visual vocabulary

Cartoon vocabulary

Step by step Spanish

German made easy 1

Deutsch Grundkurs 2

Sprach diplomkurs -3

Nihongo Naru -1

Nihongo Hanasu -2

30. Inapagodalu – English novel

Last night – English novel

Vanasrungaram – Telugu story

Janapadalu – songs

Inspiring people – stories

Italian made easy

Italian course

Smart verbs - English

Anveshana – Telugu Novel

Ourschool – English Novel

40. Notre ecole – French Novel

New Life – English novel

 Neues Leben – German Novel

Mahakavi –  Telugu poesy

Anveshana – Telugu Novel

Suprabhatam – telugu novel

Seductive poetry  English

Asylums – English Novel

Greek mythology

Lalipatalu – Telugu

50. Musings of Poolabala

 Reality  – English novel  

 Proudha Srungara Kathalu

 Ballads from Bezwada – English

Madanagopala  lyrical poems

Die Schöne Gedichte – German poems

 La vie modern – French poems

 Indian servant maids – English /spanish

 Baratavarsha Telugu Novel  

 Podugu jada – Telugu Novel 1st Jan 2022 

 60. Spring girl– English (sonnets)  Dec 2021 


  1.My French

How can people love a language?

How can they progress without love?

Some people learn French in old age

Can  can fire be caught without glove? 

For some people French is fancy 

They start without tasting the beauty

 Some people the beauty can't see

for exams they learn with austerity


I loved the music and sound

I never thought  I would teach

New paths with French I found

They simply extended my outreach













 

1.     


No comments:

Post a Comment