Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Thursday, February 17, 2022

పుట్టినరోజు 16 ఫిబ్రవరి

Yesterday was my Birthday.  I did not celebrate it. But it was celebrated.  Yes, It was celebrated  my children ( my daughter Rehana and her husband Basha). They brought a cake and asked me to cut it.  


I regard them as my children and they regard us as their parents. Their love made my Birthday. Until I wrote Bharatavarsha my Birth  was a not really matter of worth  but now I discovered worth and mirth of my Birth. I celebrate the birthday of Bharatavarsha. And the celebrations continue  


When I was a child I was enthusiastic about my Birthday. 


All that God dished - sonnet

Should we on birthday rock?

I would rather sit like a rock

under the tree of poetry

For aught you may disagree 

I really have no degree 

to write in such a big scale

Degrees behind the passion trail

I open my mind's treasury

and go into a state of reverie 

The memories of my childhood 

The movie scenes of Hollywood

I girl I kissed and the bus I missed

I remember all that  I wished

All that God to me dished 









No comments:

Post a Comment