Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Millionaire American Author of 90 Books

 

Poolabala with Ms. Catheryne Maddox and Mr. Kumar


She is 80. She is from Michigan. Her name is Catheryne Maddox. She visited my village home today. She loves books . She is a writer herself. She has written 90 books.  She can't speak or read Telugu.  She stepped into my study and saw my books in the shelf and touched them gingerly. She carried them in her hands as if  she were carrying a baby.  She wanted to have my magnum opus  Bharatavarsha. She wanted to keep it in her shelf.  She was so happy while receiving  Bharatavarsha.  She went to Afghanistan to serve some poor people with whom she had only internet friendship if love comes from the bottom of the heart people behave like that. She spent an hour in my house and left lasting love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment