Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

December Deluge -Romantic Goddess

Romantic Goddess

I had a chance meeting with her in October

A rotund face and a slim figure I remember,

It is a surprise she gave me her number

O My God! I checked if I were in stupor

 

first short sweet messages flowered

hot hotter messages later showered

She invited me to her place in the city

A lonely place too what a serendipity

 

Her gaze was stunning it is a romantic Pilot

She threw a smile the meeting's highlight

But I’m afraid it’s a charade played by God

Because I trust my destiny is a bit skewed

 

I could not advance albeit lust me hounded

scared of the consequences remained dead

The Goddess looked kindly and laid her hands

my heart throbbed and nerves played bands

 

For the long marathon time is the witness

For sure she is a divine romantic goddess


Damsel or bombshell


When my phone rang, I sat under the twilit sky

I felt shy cuz it was her romantic whisper

I took the call and felt her voice was crisper

Her words and breath woke the romantic guy

 

In me after all words are more seductive

they are the powerful arrows of cupid

 that can instantly charge any stupid

 Only a few know words are productive

 

when the nature was singing aubade

I sat in front of her the Goddess

 she looked like a hungry tigress

I began feeling the honey cascade

 

She pressed me to the window

I've seen real damsel after ages

 oh! What an incredible libido

 that spreads on to pages and pages

 

It is hard to forget such a damsel

She is not a damsel but a bombshell

No comments:

Post a Comment