Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Verses of Vexed Hexes - sonnets

Facial Symmetry - Sonnet

How benign is her broad face                                                                      
You admire her upturned nose                                                                                                    And a pair of lustrous angelic eyes                                                                        
Her mouth is cute that shiny pearls expose
She has cupid’s bow in the upper lip                                                                     
When  open apart they your heart rip                                                     
Her face is as bright as day light 
Her heart is as dark as winter night
Her large eyes may be so nice
But stay away if you want peace                                                                   
 Beauty is skin deep - a mire so deep                                                                    
 If you fall in beauty’s trap, you weep                                                        
Hear the call of her facial symmetry 
That is a sure way to cemetery 

 Kick me out of your heart - sonnet


My love for long on your looks bread
but your crooked foot on my love tread
use your looks like bullets to thwart
my heart and with hatred you tore it apart

Kick me out of your unwilling heart
I may from the apex of love fall apart
Let the stones of truth into me pierce
Let my pain and agony touch your ears

I trust that you might live alone in joy
After the dainty bonds of love destroy
My blood should speak the truth
I wish it should your heart sooth

Let my soul mingle in the light
Let my face be out of your sight.







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes madam , I agree with you fully. this is a weird poem. jilting, pain and sorrow are common in life. some women have their role behind frustration. you are kind but all people are not like you. This post is going to bring a few more poems. please read and respond.

      Delete