Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Bharatavarsha in Tirupati

On the night of 6th March I started to Tirupati with my wife to have Darshan. We stayed at a lodge and finished our Darshan. We met the city Mayor Smt. Sirisha garu at her residence and gave her Bharatavarsha Novel. Later we ment some prominent Scholars  and members of  Telugu Vikasa Vedika.  Sri Nagaraju garu is Retired Telugu Professor of Telugu Vedika who admired Bharatavarasha literature. He took me to Orion Coffe hotel first, He was full of ears. He listened to my work and admired Bharatavarsha conversations , poems and theme.  Later he took me to SV University retired  Telugu  professor  Dr. Garlapati Damodaranaidu's residence. I presented some poems from Bharatvarsha. The professor has presented me some books written by him. He welcomed Bharatavarsha presentation into Tirupati. Mr. Nagaraju took me to the city channel and introduced me to the CEO. Finally I was in the City news. 


1 comment: