Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Silver fish -13 sonnets


                                  Silverfish

    Sometimes I feel pain

    How long I live in vain 

    I sit lonely in the moonlight

    without you in the sight 

    I look at the lotus pond 

    that reminds our love bond

   In the water I see the ripples 

   They remind me of your dimples

   You are such a lovely blonde

   You are a memory so fond

   I see the shining silverfish 

   I remember your sweet kiss

   I wish we were silver fish

   and live together in bliss.



                2. Together in Winter 


The hunter cracks on the back                                                                                                                  The winter makes me crack

You and I take a break
Let's have fun like duck and drake

We wake up a seven 
kitchen is our heaven
You and I together we bake
you and I stand and make 

We sit in winter's veils 
We  learn all the new styles 
Afternoon we under drencher
make the exciting adventure 

The snow bites are out of sight
with the dirty bites of night





 3.Compatibility

Romance relates to soul
Body is not its goal
nor depends on it as a whole

Romance needs a little talent
It doesn't take beauty pageant
nor depends on physical attachment

Romance relates to mood
It is not totally the need
But you can't instantly brood
 
Romance is not dire physical 
It is a desire whimsical 
It takes two souls reciprocal

When two minds alike think
The souls to each other link 
The bodies into each other sink 


4.Cryptic Music 

We are the music group of two
We play the timeless music 
Our  debut notes are anew
They are cryptic without a clue
 
On the anchored motor boat
I sleep in her cozy, soft lap 
far away from the rocky fort 
We hug each other without a gap

Next day we sit in the garden
I see her eyes love laden
In her lips I see the violin 
My lips become bow to play them on 
 
It is the music of harmony 
played in perfect unison
truly inspired by honey
Comes from God's arson
Or Love's thick liaison

It is an eternal desire 
that comes from soul's fire



 
 5.Flowers of Love

To forget the crooked faces 
we shall go to exotic places
We forget the awful traces
of past embarrassing cases 
and sink in sweet embraces

Let the daises our love see
Let the dahlias and poises be
Let champas and roses smile
Humans live for a while
like flowers, a few hours

You are I are love flowers
we dwell in dale's bowers
with warmth of love's prowess
The beautiful world is ours


  6.The coronation


When you sit empty of thought
when you are tired and fraught
when your mind by dullness caught
My words take you to a new resort

when your spirits wearily droop
my poems form a musical troupe
They trill melodies like a shower
and give you the inner power

When your people without shame
join hands  and you defame
downplay your worth and you disclaim 
my poems thy name proclaim

And undoubtedly thy fame reclaim
Making they name worthy of acclaim
My verses a garland make 
They the world awake

They never let you down
My glory is thy crown

 


7.Archives of Love

when you are young 
when  your spirit is strong
When you  have the love's pang
your your body needs a bang 

At night you have the love's bang 
In the day you hear its twang
your youth several love songs sang
You in the zenith you hang

when you are from youth shaded
when  your garden is withered 
sit in his lap and close your eyes
you can visit your love archives

Love archives give you same feeling
Don't believe old age is love's ceiling



 8.  Future Sculpture

February has shaken my soul  

March has soaked me whole 

with love, peace and hope

I slowly my future shape

with thriving peace my present 

Shines softly like fluorescent 

I live far away from the strife

and enjoy effervescent joy of life

quite happy without commotion

every passing day is a celebration

that give me a great occasion 

why should I hope for future

I must bring out my sculpture 


9.  Second Chance

When the first marriage is  fuss

 Second marriage you don’t  miss

 for romance is worth the effort

Don't surrender to external force

Follow the life's natural course

Remove the dirty mark with divorce

Forget all the strife, step into new life

Together you can play the fife

wisdom is the foundation of romance

More beautiful is the second chance


      10.Enigma 

Oh! Shelly, Bayron, Bernad Shaw

I am running through darkness

Ever since I started Bharatavarsha

I can not the cruel time harness

Jumping over sharp hedges 

I fall in the deep ditches

I remember my pledges

Oh! I am railed by glitches

I hear the laughter of ugly witches 

each time the black magic overpowers

 I see the power of lotus goddess

Oh! unforeseen wealth showers

A childhood friend, a noble donor

lent unexpected support and honor


11.All that God dished 

Should we on birthday rock?

I would rather sit like a rock

under the tree of poetry

For aught you may disagree 

I really have no degree 

to write in such a big scale

Degrees behind the passion trail

I open my mind's treasury

and go into a state of reverie 

The memories of my childhood 

The movie scenes of Hollywood

I girl I kissed and the bus I missed

I remember all that  I wished

All that God to me dished 


         12. fete 

One day we will meet again

we step out of darkness

we will meet in the light

Then our hearts will be light

Rainy nights we met on date

our meet is as sweet as date

we always looked at watch

we know people surely watch

Suddenly the love balloon blew

Then started darkness and blue

with dauntless courage you won

doubtless patience makes us one

we have reached the love's peak

It is needless into past peek

we waited years and years 

cuz people bite their ears

we step out of darkness 

live together without mess 

Forget about the nasty fate

Think about the tasty fete


13. Birds on long flight - sonnet  

ABBA Enclosed Rhymescheme

I saw two birds on long flight 

they fly on parallel lines

they only perch on pines

their beaks are bright

They fly above the clouds

and sing the songs of heart

they come out quickly and dart

They  fly above the crowds

Oh birds on long flight

How long can you fly 

come down before you die

and have some delight

Check your fast melted prime

Your beauty is simply sublime


6 comments:

  1. Your feedback validates my poems. I'm lucky to have it. A few more poems of this genre are going to join here. Please read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart touching feelings with simple words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to you and reading your poems I felt language where we express our feelings to look as a beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After Reading your poems,I can simply say that we can express the feelings through language in a simple and sweet way . I wish you would continue to write alot ahead .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent....celebrating the spirit of love

    ReplyDelete