Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Unforgettable day Feb 21st 2022

 It was International Mother tongue day. Everybody thinks of mother tongue but only a few can give some time to celebrate in the real sense. On this day I was invited by Siddhartha Engineering College for a special program.  They had a program at 3.00 in the afternoon in their campus. This program is to remind ourselves  of the beauty of Telugu I reached the college in traditional Pancha kattu.  

                                   

The dais was high and the students of the college, boys and girls,  gathered in a large air conditioned auditorium. I was led by the faculty members and students into the hall. The hall was cool and spacious.

Poolabala addressing the students of Siddhartha college

A girl read out my introduction mentioning my achievements.   ETV has made a special program on my Novel  Bharatavarsha.  It was played on the screen after her introduction speech. All the students clapped , the hall was filled with echo of their applause. The environment was highly electrified.  

   
I presented several poems from Bharatavarsha. The students enjoyed the rhythm of Telugu. I paid tributes to Telugu on the stage and to  Bharatavarsha in my heart because It is Bharatavarsha that has given me a golden path of glory later I have received felicitation by the college. 




They asked me to give away certificates to winners in various competitions. I must be grateful to the college principal and particularly Mrs. Sudheera garu for the wonderful opportunity. Kudos!!! 

 

Unprecedented Honour


 



No comments:

Post a Comment