Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Sunday, March 6, 2022

International Mother tongue day

 I had two programmes on 21st Feb 2022 - International Mother Tongue day. Morning I had the program at Vijaya College of Pharmacy Enikepadu, Vijayawada and in the afternoon I had program at Siddhartha Engineering College Kanuru, Vijayawada. These colleges are not far if you travel from New Autonagar Road. The proximity of these colleges has helped me  attend the two programmes successfully. 


                                     Students of college watching the special program on me in ETV.

Professor Vandana garu  introduced me to the college students. Later the college showed the ETV program on my literary work which introduced me as a polyglot who wrote in six languages. The programme underscored ( highlighted)  my Telugu Novel Bharatavarsha as the biggest Novel in Telugu that is under Guinness book of World Records which  is second to none in the worldThanks to ETV that has made my task most effective The students were very excited. They too had a wonderful day as I had. 

Scene of felicitation at Vijaya College of Pharmacy



No comments:

Post a Comment