Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Saturday, August 7, 2021

neues Leben -19

 Now you are 30 You are married for 9 years that means you are married at the age of 21 said Mapuii  “Yes, yes yes, You are asking me the same thing for the third time.” Said meghana impatiently. Your story is unbelievable! Said mapuii. OMG your harassment is more than my ex boss Om’s.

They laughed and laughed. Okay let us go and help Devaki didi. They locked the door and went down.  Devaki was cooking in the kitchen. Mapuii and May brought her to the living room and seated her on the chair under the fan. Now you are the queen and we are your servants.” Said Meghana. “ No it is not a good comparison. I don’t like it.” Said Devaki. You are elder sister and we are your younger sisters “ said Mapuii.  Devaki kissed on Mapuii’s cheek, Mapuii showed the other cheek. Devaki gave a knuckling on her head.

 


May and mapuii finished cooking in just thirty minutes. They all sat on the floor and started eating. Meghana served brinjal soup and potato fry to Mapuii. Devaki served rice and water to all. Mapui served capsicum curry to Devaki.  Devaki objected the servig with her hand. Meghana likes Capsicum curry. She said to Mapuii “ mujhe dal do jitana chaaheeye utana daldo. “ said Meghana. “ tum capsicum kitane bhee servo karo phir bhee voh kam hai meghana ko. Said Devaki.  Kyon ki ey capsi -  kam ( in hindi kam means less) said devaki. They all laughed.  Tum  kam ( cum in English means sperm)  pasand karteho? Meghana whispered into Mapuii’s ear.  They started lughing. Devaki enquired what for they were laughing.  First they did not say but after much persuation mapuii let the cat out of the bag.

“Gandhe bacche ya hein?” Devaki started scolding Meghana. Meghana achieved her objective. Curses were showering on her head. May felt that they were cherry bloosoms. Mapuii knew that so she was also enjoying she said “ ey sab call center ki vaje sey ho rahaa hein. Said mapuii. Call center mein yahee sikhaatehein kya?  Devaki innocently believed and asked may with a surprise.  Aur kyaa. !!! sighed  Meghana.  Devaki felt her words like prickly heat of the summer.  Mapuii told Devaki that May was only joking. They finished the lunch.

 

Mapuii explained meghana’s intention of receiving curses from her. Devaki was nonplussed and said  It is our good fortune to eat with beloved people. I remember my husband. Said Devaki in a plaintive tone.  “Amma talli stop that nostalgia for that waste fellow. Shouted Meghana. Devaki drew a small face and said “ mein  Hindu aurat honeke nate ( being a hindu woman) … “ bas karo didi Hindu aurat bhee insaan hein , koyee jaanvar nahee” Meghana scolded  later she added  “I am also a Hindu woman. Am I not living my life?”   Meghana . 

If you are with me for ever I lose all emptiness in my life said Devaki. Theek hein ey kaun saa bade baath hein! We will marry your kannahya ek raja do rani. Devaki pretended anger  and said “ mujhe call center waali ladakee nahein chaaheeye.” They all laughed.

Didi don’t end up your life in emptiness. Your son’s marriage alone should not be your goal. After his marriage you should not be left  lonely. Devaki cried  and said I want marriage a man very badly first time I felt it in your company. I have the courage to speak up.  Said Devaki.

Mapuii consoled Devaki and said “ Meghana she is younger than you. She has taken a bold step and sent her husband back.  Devaki did not understand anything.  Then may told Devaki “ I was married at 21 and lived with my husband for three years. At 24 I decided that I can not spoil my life with him.  He is impotent. Even the first night turned out to be a nightmare. I thought It would be alright and cooperated with him, but I understood the matter after six months.  I could not decide because doctor were giving hope and elders were giving counseling. So I waited some time. Mean time my inlaws and husband were pressing me for children. I got a son for him.  That was the biggest mistake I have made.

They both looked at her surprised. “How can impotent man have child?” that is what they mean. Meghana said   "Impotence, otherwise known as erectile dysfunction refers to trouble getting or maintaining an erection. This can make it difficult or impossible to have intercourse. Sterility, also called infertility, refers to an inability to produce or release sperm

Infertility, on the other hand, means an inability to produce children. It is thus possible for a totally impotent man to be potentially fertile and artificial insemination can allow such couples to conceive, provided the partner is normal.  Mapuii comprehended that fully and explained it to Devaki. My husband was also cruel. He was a lavish man who always wanted sex. He was always hungry. He offered me to his frined and forced me to have sex with him. I did not tell kannhaya she cried.   Your husband is more cruel than my husband. Devaki cried her eyes out for the injustice for being the mother of an impotent man’s child. The elders who persuaded her to have children are so cruel that they are nothing less then rakshas. Said Devaki. Meghana hugged devaki they both cried until their pain calmed down.

 

Meghana mitigated her pain with bland language. Mapuii said “ She divorced her husband to find her lifepartner.” Meghana said “ Ramprasad married after the divorce but his second wife also kicked him and divorced him. Now he is emotionally blackmailing me with the pretext of son. Mapuii received a call from Mirchandani. The three sisters started.

2 comments:

  1. I thought detection will be done by Vivek pandit. But here another detective entered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the comedy and human relationships?

    ReplyDelete