Eazy Foreign Languages

This blog is about German and French Language in Vijayawada. Articles, poems, songs and experiences of poolabala

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

neues Leben -25

Mapuii got up. She ate some fruits. She is beginning to feel better. Devaki Mapuii and Kannhaya saw the news of Meghana’s arrest on the TV. Devaki started crying loud. No amount of consolation worked.  She cried and cried and lay languidly on the bed. She started blaming Kannhaya for not going to the rescue of Meghana. Kannhaya was out of mind. Tu kannhaya nahein, saitan ho! dayan ho! She cried as he was walking out.  "Don’t worry jijaji has gone to the police station. Certainly he will get her.” Said Mapuii. Mapuii went into kitchen Devaki wanted to take ove but Mapuii said “Didi you are tired you can not cook now.” she cooked lunch and came out.

 Kannhaya returned with a bottle. He gave the bottle to Mapuii. He said “Nariyal panee lee jeeye Mousee” Mapuii and Devaki were surprised. Come again said Mapuii. Nariyal pane yani coconut water” Kannhaya repeated. “that I know what did you say later?” Mapuii asked. “Mousee, mother’s sister is Mousee isn’t it?” Devaki’s anger vanished. “ well said kannhaya, my kannhaya is always right” she said.  Mapuii said to Devaki “The whole mistake is yours you never said at least once that your son’s name is Dr. Mayank.” Devaki had no words. Kam sey kam aaj se na Dr. Mayank bola karo. Said Mapuii joining both her hands in an angry huff. “ How can she call Dr. Mayank? she can call me Mayank. But for years she is used to Kannhaya, it is not so easy. Said Kannhaya. ” Mere bacche! Devaki took her son and kissed him on the fore head. Hai rabba, tere kannhaya bacche samajh kar baithaa hein kya?! Saadhee karegaa tho woh bacche paida kar sakte, shakal  dekh! (OMG you think your son is a small child? If you marry him he can give birth to a child)

Kannhaya : Mousee , I am 26 much younger than you. You should get married.

Devaki : yes, your marriage first. You already fell in love with the man who came.

No nothing like that he is my manager that’s all.

Devaki : Hai rabba ! what a coquette!  I heard you calling JIttu, Jittu. I have seen your heart on your sleeve. I don’t mind. But tell me the truth. Will you marry him?

Mapuii : he can’t marry me. You don’t know my story.

Devaki :The boy looks very soft and lovable. He will agree. Tell me what is your story?

First ask Kannhaya, then I. Does he marry?

Kannhaya: You don’t know my sotry. I am a doctor by qualification and teacher by profession. It is embarrassing truth. In cities like Delhi and Noida MBBS is too small. It can give very small and insignificant position in a big hospital. I want to start my own hospital in the name my my mother. It is my dream but it is out of my reach. I ask my mother not to tell anybody that I studied medicine or I am a doctor. She worked very for my studies. I got a merit seat studied and received the degree but could not make my mother proud as a doctor. I remained only as her Kannhaya. That renders me unfit for marriage.  Which girl seeks a doctor like me?

Mapuii had tears in her eyes. Devaki was emotional. She asked “Don’t say like that Kannhaya. You and your degree are invaluable regardless of the market value. She looked at her son’s face. It was withdrawn. He was humiliated. Kannhaya don’t think that there are high minded noble girls.

But they should like me. Ey sab nahee honewaalaa. Aap chinta mat keejeeye. Aap apana khyal rakheeye. ( don’t worry , take care of yourself) I derive joy from my mother’s happiness.  These words made Devaki more emotional.

 Mein bhee ek maa hum. Koyee neech aurath nahee. I want my son’s happiness.  How can I marry when you don’t want marriage? If you don’t want marriage I too don’t want. You got a good job. Teachig is not a menial job. You are teaching in a good place.

Kannhaya : Maa, teaching is a noble profession. But Dr. Radhika who recently shifted from Delhi to Meerut is making the job worse. She proposed to me.  

It is good news!! Devaki is animated. She looked like fully inflated balloon.  When she loves, you marry that girl. What is wrong? Ladakee tho acchee hai naa?

Ladakee tho bura hein maa. The girl is bad. I don’t love her. Said Kannhaya. It is good if you don’t love her. I have a girl ready for you Kannhaya “ I will not marry anybody. Said Kannhaya tartly. He was going out angrily and dashed the girl who was entering at the same time.



 Manu: Arey doctor saab aap idhar?! Oh doctor you are here? Ey mera ghar hein.

Kannhaya touched her shoulders fore head “ I think you are not hurt. Are all right?

Devaki was stunned. She has become a statue. His mousee Mapuii too.

Manu : doctor saab. meeree dosth dekh rahee hein. Chodo naa.

Devaki: Acchaa! If I am not watching it is okay for you. Devaki showed mock anger.

Manu bent her head down in shame. Devaki went near manu and stroked her head gently by passing her hand gently on the head. I am your proud mother in law. You are my daughter in law. Sadi Devaki. Manu could not understand what she was saying.

Kannhaya: Yes Manu. Your friend is my mother!

Manu bent down and touched Devaki’s feet. She was giving a traditional salutation.

Devaki lifted her by shoulders and hugged her with profound joy of a proud mother-in-law. “I am sorry maaji I could not tell you but I am in ” Kannhaya was trying to explain.

Devaki: Chup!  Chup!! You don’t want to marry, right? Get away, get away. She pushed him into the kitchen and bolted the door. Manu was upset at this. She turned to Devaki and raised her voice “ey koyee tareekaa hein? Is it the way? Doctor saab ko bandh kar rakhana? Devaki was teasing them. It was a proud moment for her. She put her hands on her waist and gave the pose an army general who won the war. “ I am your mother in law if you request me I will favour you.” Just then Vishu sidhodia entered with Meghana.

As devaki saw him at the door she removed the hands from her waist. The military pose vanished. She opened the kitchen door went in and pushed Kannhaya out.  

Kannhaya: Namaskar! Aayeeye ji. Kannahya folded his hands and bent his head. I was supposed to come but.

Vishnu: yes we were waiting for you but meantime Meghana was held up.

While they were speaking Mapuii briefed Meghana what had happened in her absence. Meghana was ebullient and bouncy. She went into the kitchen. And was pulling Devaki out. Devaki was resisting. “ Hai, hai ! How can I come before him!”


Kannhaya: Thank you very much you have strained yourself for my mousee. Meghana heard this she was touched. Vishnu was frank. He said “I did nothing when I went to the station Lakumaji was just entering the station. She was accompanied by DIG and other top officials. She could have sent somebody to the station but she herself came to apologize to Meghana. I understood that she was a generous person. The security officers have with drawn the case and with in minutes She has released Meghana.  Unfortunately she has dismissed one security officer who jostled Meghana. Later on She has taken Meghana to her Bungalow. I went to her bungalow and picked her up. She is also coming to see you.” Madam is in the kitchen I should not stay longer. It is inconvenience to her. Said Vishnu again. 

 Manjeet entered at the same time and said “All are girls until married”

 Vishnu cheerfully agreed and said “ yes all are girls until married”

 Meghana asked  mapuii  “ Didi  jeejaaji kya kaha rahaa hein? 

Mapuii : Woh bhee ladakaa hein. He is also a boy.

Vishnu  “ I should not stay here longer.” He said and left the place by giving them an invitation to visit his place. “Devaki heard the sound of lift and entered the bedroom. “Wo chale jaye naa?” Kannhaya was bewildered. He looked at his mother in ashtonishment. Mapuii and Meghana said to kannhaya “ Dekh tere maa kitanaa chaaloo hein” ( look how clever is your mother!) Kannhaya laughed and quoted “ All are girls until married”

what a quote wah wa wah wa ! Manjeet jee. Said meghana. She added “But what happened you came here suddenly. Manjeet was silent.

 Kannhaya said “I met me when I went out to buy coconut water. You know mousee’s office is near by. I had a word with him. He is ready to marry regardless of mousee’s past history. But mappu mousee should tell her story now. She was hesitating. Manjeet was cajoling her. Meghana and Mapuii saw mappu and Jittu talking to each other.

 They pushed Kannhaya and Manu together and hugged Devaki. The three looked at the couple for quite some time. Later Devaki kissed meghana and said “ If had another son I would have married him to Meghana. Meghana brought the jewelry given by Devaki and said “ here are the golden ornaments that you wanted to give your daughter inlaw.” Devaki did not take but Meghana insisted. Mapuii also supported meghana. Devaki had to yield and finally take them.  “ How much I loved and longed for you Manu. Kannhaya is great. Hey Mukunda, Hey Murari. You have showered all happiness on me. You filled my life with the light of your grace. While chanting His name Devaki gave the jewelry to her going to be daughter in law.

3 comments:

  1. What! Dr Mayank is the son of Devaki? What about mayur? Where is Kyra?.Unexpected twist.
    What is the story of Maui? Why couldn't Jittu marry her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be I am reading with my mind. I couldn't understand the facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 వ ఎపిసోడ్ లో పాత్రలమధ్య అనుబంధాలు , ప్రేమ , దుఃఖం , ఆందోళన, ఆనందం ఆశ్చర్యకరమైన మలుపులు కనిపిస్తాయి మాఫుయి రెండురోజులు లకుమ కోసం తిరిగి ఆందోళనకు గురై జ్వరం తెచ్చుకుంటుంది . ఆమె మూడవ రోజు వెళ్ళక పోయినా మేఘన వెళుతుంది మేఘనను అరెస్ట్ చేయకూడదు స్త్రీలను రాత్రి అరెస్ట్ చేయకూడదు , కానీ చాలాసార్లు పోలీసులు ఈ రూలు పట్టించుకోరు.( న్యూస్ పేపర్లు చదువుతుంటే ఈవిషయం తెలుస్తుంది )

    దేవకి పిరికిది కాదు , సంప్రదాయం అనే వలలో చిక్కినది. అందులోంచి బయటపడడానికి సమయం పడుతుంది. ( పిల్లలు ఉన్న స్త్రీ పెళ్లి చేసుకోడానికి జంకడం మామూలే నేను చాలా సార్లు చూసాను . నువ్వు సమాజాన్ని పరిశీలిస్తే తెలుస్తుంది ) దేవకి తానుకూడా పెళ్లి చేసుకోవచ్చు అనే విషయాన్ని కన్ఫర్మ్ చేసుకొని చాలా ఆనందపడడం గత ఎపిసోడ్లో జరిగింది.

    దేవకీ మనుని గుణగణాలు చూసి కోడలు కావాలనుకుంటుంది , తనకి ఇవ్వడానికి దాచిన నగలు మేఘనకి జీవితం బాగు పడాలని ఇచ్చేస్తుంది.. మేఘన మనుకోసం పెళ్లి లో మోసం జరగకూడదని తెగించి సాహసం చేసి చివరకు అరెస్ట్ అవుతుంది. ఇవి ప్రేమ మానవ సంబంధాలను చూపించడం లేదా ? ఆమెకోసం దేవకీ మాఫుయి ఆందోళన పడడం. లకుమ తాను స్వయంగా వెళ్లి మేఘనని విడిపించుకుని రావడం ఆనందం , ఒకంత ఆశ్చర్యం కలిగించలేదా? బొమ్మతో సహా పెట్టేను .

    సిసోడియా మేఘనను తీసుకురాడం , మంజీత్ రావడం , మను మయాంక్ కలవడం మూడు పెద్ద అనుకోని సంఘటనలు ఆశ్చర్య కరమైన మలుపులు. ( గమనించావా?) దేవకి కన్హయ్య ని వంటగదిలోకి నెట్టి మనుని ఆట పట్టించడం అదే సమయంలో విష్ణు రాకతో వంట గదిలోకి దూరడం , ఆమెని మేఘన మాఫుయి ఆట పట్టించడం , చివరకు విష్ణు ని కూడా ఆట పట్టిస్తుంటే అతడు తప్పు కోడం జరుగుతుంది . ఇలా ఎన్నో సరదాలతో ఈ 25 వ ఎపిసోడ్ సాగుతుంది.

    ReplyDelete